Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog, Austin Creatives. My name is Maggi Davis, and my plan for this blog is to discover and share the creative minds in Austin and surrounding areas, whether they be filmmakers, musicians, artists, bakers, graphic designers, etc.

Austin is home to some of the greatest, most creative minds in Texas, as well as the nation. I hope to examine the artwork of UT students, some SXSW filmmakers, the poster artwork of graphic designers at Flatstock in March, and other art from the vast array of creatives that reside in Austin.

What I am really looking for is what inspires these artists, and what inspires you. This blog is not only for those people I write about, but for you the reader as well. I hope to post often, with whatever I find via the internet, personal experience/exploration, or otherwise. But, as before, feel free to comment/contact me any time - I am always looking for new things to blog about, and can use your feedback.

Thanks for reading so far, and stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment